You may wonder why I post various articles instead of writing my own thoughts and ideas. I do this because even though I have been active in the metaphysical community all of my adult life and actually began seeking spiritually as a very young child, I do not know all the answers. I find that sometimes others know much, much more than I do about certain topics, moreover I would rather give the information from the source to avoid misinterpretation.
I certainly have my own opinions and ideas, and as this blog progresses I will be sharing more and more about what I have experienced and what I have learned.
My Spiritual life has always been about Seeking. I find truth in many different places so therefore I don't really call myself any one specific religion. Let's just say I am a mystic and let it go at that.
I hope you find some answers to your own questions here.
No comments:
Post a Comment